Monday, November 21, 2005

another obstacle, another day...

Private Graf Session with ARTVST, Shieko and our ultimate DELTA!
Private Graf Session with ARTVST, Shieko and our ultimate DELTA!

So so many stuff to update, so little time. You guys can visit my fotopages for updates on iDN trip to Singapore. I'm working on so many stuff including upcoming art exhibition at Gema Rimba in Damansara on the 26th of November. Moga ada rezeki
lah hendaknya....

For my friends who came to my open house (part 1), thanks for coming. Riz Ainuddin, BJ, Ika, Rahim & Family, you guys are most unexpected guest ever! Many thanks!

Muid @ Bangkok
Click to see this pic in hi-res, from Bangkok with luv

Reschedule my time
Yes, been having trouble sleeping so I'm currently trying to get back to the system. Multivitamins, Tongkat Ali and Ginseng will be my pet for timebeing.

Other than that, reading more books and I had started back my water color sesion. Need a lot of improvement on this. Let see how my new direction goes.

Webby?

Google seems to be getting busy day by day, with much success. Now you can
post classifieds and ads at Google Base!

Ok, I'm pretty much of a Windows user now but Tiger has never been better. With better UI, Microsoft will be releasing Windows Vista soon. To support or not?

We all know Favorite Website Awards (FWA) features stunning website across the gallaxy, now revamp with funkylicious front+backend. Way to go guys!

Have u guys seen V for Vendetta starring Natalie Portman? She's wicked!

For futher updates on the Malaysian Kancil Awards 2005, check out Riz's bloggie.




_
*looking back at my past to find out what really accure..what I do wrong. Another new resolution for me to upgrade myself for a better 'Muid'.

3 opinions :

Fared Raihan Ahmad said...

slamat hari raya...
i just scroll down and read some words there. About the Annoying person, i guest they are so jealous about ur achievement la muid...
biasa, nama pun melayu...
tutup mate..tutup telinga... jalan aje..

PIXELEGO said...

MUIDMUID.. SHAWNA HERE HERE... NICE PIC.. HOPE U HAD ENJOY UR DAYS IN SINGAPORE ARR.. HAPPY TO SEE YOU MANZ.. AFTER SO MANY YEARS

Didadu. said...

gosh nice shoes!