Monday, March 07, 2005

Stop Dreaming, Start Believing (Part 1)

Stop Dreaming, Start Believing (Part 1)
- Research and Writen by Muid Latif

Don't ever to dream you would fall in love with someone like in the movies. It doesn't happen that way. There is not such 'the one'. What is love actually? Love defines the whole universe. It doesn't represent only to one individual. Do not dream you might be rescue by a warrior, because it's all illusion. If you have this kind of mentality, you are simply influence by novel, music and movies.

Why Breakups? Why Divorce?
Q: You opt to either to end your relationship because:
Q: You are bound to your 'guidelines' in finding the 'dream' person you want?

A: It's ludicrous. In fact, you had chosen misery. It leads you to endless breakups and prejudgments. That's when you start condemned yourself and people around you. It's when you start to become naive. It will take away all your self-esteem and the beautiful value you once had.

Or you can choose to live happy:
You, yourself adjust your own level of confidence, your own control. Don't let CLEO magazines and such; lead your life to become an ego freak or inferior-complexion. Breakups happen when it is caused by something, it's not an excuse. Beauty doesn't last forever. Beauty is actually a shame.

Believe you need no relationship because you don't want to hurt as many people as possible.

love(l v) n.
1. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
2. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
3. a) Sexual passion. b) love affair
4. An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
5. A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
6. An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.
7. a) A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language
b) The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.

Case 1:
You might want to live happily ever after. In the beginning of a relationship, you will start holding hands and say 'I love you' and 'till death do us apart'. And after 4 years, you breakup… all those effort, simply drained away. Rationale? Listen to Mary J. Blige ‘Not Gon’ Cry’. That is some issue.

Case 2:
You want to dream of a great marriage. And after 20-30 years of marriage, your husband wants to file for divorce because he found 10% out of the things you, 90% ever have. Listen to what Jill Scott have to say about 'I Can't Explain'.

Why breakups?

Trust (tr st) n.
1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
2. Custody; care.
3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one:
b. One in which confidence is placed.
5. Reliance on something in the future; hope.
6. Reliance on the intention and ability of a purchaser to pay in the future; credit.

It's all about trust. If you lost your way to find the meaning of trust, the pillars of your future will be collapse, black before your eyes. Foolish misgiving on the one you love, for everything they do. Why didn't you award space in your heart to be patience?

Lovely Day

1. Time & "Isolation"

Yes, time will pass by and you will notice you’ll be living alone. But it’s not the end of the world! Believe... who can love you? God does. God love you much then you could ever know. We just scared to admit it because we, ourselves have been so far to reach God because we don’t want to. We are scared. So are you all alone? No… you are absolutely not alone. You are cool and you will be alright. As long you are living simple and happy. Be positive is all you need. Make yourself happy and makes people happy.

2. So what do you get in the end?

You have your friends who will stand by your side...to me, my friend is my family. They are the one who will care the most for you. We are Asians, we are not Americans or living in western culture. We stay with our parents even if we are married. Family is strong and it’s the topmost of your life. Unless, you had become cruel and stubborn, you will never find your way to harmonize your relationship. Our Malay culture taught us to respect our folks and the only thing that separates us is the outside culture. They don’t care about their parents… they only come and visit their parents, who had spent their years raising you from child to adult. Whatever eh?

The past that still haunt me...
I lost the girl who I love long ago. Her name is beautiful. Her name is Azrina. She married with a guy and I'm not sure how she's doing right now. I wish her hapiness although at some certain time I want to blame her so much for not accepting me and let time 'squeeze' our relationship too much.

It's confusing for some people to look at me. They look at me with clues. I tell them:

I'm solitary, I am unbound but I am not looking, but hope 'in searching'.
I had my preliminary love but it has vanished long ago.
I am 'gay' but I have no boyfriend by any means.
I am 'lesbian' but I haven't got any girlfriend.
I pursuit for vocation. All I be able to say...
and I love my family very dearly.
I have friends who will always be there for,
me to make me contently harmony inside.


To whoever who reads this, kindly gratify with open heart and open-minded. Respect and comprehend is all I long for. For those who are not, whatever happens, it's up to you. You can make it as a tease or it might happen to you or even your close friends. Try to seek what real meaning of life. It's what I had deal long before. 26 years of fighting and still can't vanquish the life I have. Time, again will tell. God Knows...

* not my last dance.

1 opinions :

Shiekoreto said...

Wooooooww......
Mueks,....nice writing & i learn more abt you dear.