Monday, May 16, 2005

Another Day in Paradise


Quick snappy from Riz

Children are the young generation, future of the world. We all love kids, they are adorable, the key that keeps us together (but not in Michael Jackson way of course!). So, yesterday, Sunday 15th of May was indeed a splendid, beautiful day for me, Abby, Riz, Sham and Azril, to be a part of the volunteer team for the Malaysian AIDS CouncilTake Remember into Action’ Day, which was held at Grand Season Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.


Datin Paduka Marina Mahathir & Me.

It was my first volunteering work. I got the opportunity to meet up people who are AIDS positive, but unlikely, they have the mindset far beyond normal human being, much positive from the one I’ve met. They are so open minded, very forgiving and very understanding. It hold up the tears inside to know few, like the nice man I met, Phillips, who have a wife and a lovely daughter, who is fighting HIV, and yet still live as a normal human being. It took me one step further to hear and share their lives and experience, from what they have gone through, forever earn my respect towards them.


Abby and a small Angel.

We all had such a wonderful time, not forgetting, playing balloons with kids, helping them paintings, decorate crafts and lotsa stuff. Yeah, to most people this is not a big thing but for me, personally, I really gain new experience. On the same occasion, I met a very nice young man, who is also one of uprising local actor, Ako Mustapha. More review from my sister, Abby here.


Mr. Phillips & Wife, Abby & Ako



Abby, Ako & Me

I had such a great time and thanks to everyone involve, Sham, thank you for the offer and thanks to Mona & Surian for the gifts and allow us to be a part of the team. More photos can be found here! (Thanks Riz!)

Gosh.. still having a fever. So weak :P But nice emails and feedback I had recieved from friends all around the world, regarding my portfolio launch. Those who haven't visit my portfolio, kindly feel free yourself to browse at (I welcome your feedback and comments. Thanks ya'All.)

www.moedlatif.com



Listening to:
01. George Michael & Deon Estus - Heaven Help Me
02. Bonnie Raitts - Black Velvet
03. Aretha Franklin - Until You Come Back To Me
04. Melly Goslow - Tak Mau Putus
05. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
06. John Legend - Ordinary People
07. Jill Scott - Can't Explain (42Nd Street Happenstance)
08. Incubus - Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Song)
09. Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Love
10. Samurai Champloo - Aruarian Dance




* not yet the last dance.

1 opinions :

Danny said...

So when you coming out with that Malaysian/Jappie culture masterpiece of a website? :D