Monday, November 28, 2005

From Paris with luv

Saturday was awesome. If it wasn't for Riz, I won't be able to experience the most funkies chillout club with Dimitri From Paris at Luna on a VIP pass :P. Hanging out with bunch of creative people from Leo Burnett (and Arc) and few from MFX, Luna was one of the probably best club I've been (for a long, long time) located on the top floor of Pan Global building, next to KL Tower.

I never thought of laying on the semi-sofa nearby the pool watching people having fun while listening to great music, especially when Dimitri From Paris was around. Wish I have the whole list of tracks that night. Thanks Riz!

Sunday? Three open house. I eat so much! From Riz's open house to Yunus (my collegue) and to my sister's (Abby) friend Zizie's open house, it was definately a 'jalan-jalan cari makan'. Yummilicious.




__
* two night of dance!

0 opinions :