Monday, July 03, 2006

Kanye Workout Plan


Visit my Flickr for more of this.

I am a crazy brat. Yes. I laugh all by myself, but for this photo shot of course. Thanks for Isma Yusoof for encouraging me to get more 'personalized' with my photo-beginner skills. I must tell u, experience and those art & design knowledge I learn does help!

Work Updates:
I was commissioned by DiGi & KLue for an upcoming exhibition this month. It's called 'Starbucks Music Series'. My work called 'Afroneusantara', together with DMP Collective such as Shieko & Melissa Chan, not forgetting my collegue's Junning, Stephen Lau
and other noted artists. All of our works will be exhibited in 6 Starbucks cafe in Klang Valley, one is at TheCurve, Damansara Utama.

I'm also working on few presentations and will be appearing on Channel 9. Other than that, I'm all fine. I just gain 1kg, that makes me 57kg. Yeay! That's for taking the Kanye Workout Plan.

_
Ride on, power to the people! (Foxy Brown)

0 opinions :